Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Absence

I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted! I recently returned to school so that has been keeping me pretty busy and I've also been desperately looking for work since I lost my job back in July (the man I had been a caregiver to passed away). I've never had such a hard time finding a job and it's a reflection on this horrible economy.
Anyway, I really miss posting and hopefully I will have more time for it in the near future during the semester break. I have so much I'd like to discuss with my fellow bloggers. I have been reading your blogs even though I haven't made the time to post myself.
I would like to wish my online friends a very joyful and peaceful Thanksgiving! Even though things are economically bad for me and my family right now, I am very thankful to my friends and extended family for being a part of my life and the unwavering support they have given me. I am also thankful for the small things in life like my furry little family members that give me unconditional love. I am most thankful to my husband (we've been together for thirty one years now) and my two beautiful kids who I love beyond words.
I hope that those of you who still have an N in their lives can find peace within yourselves, you so deserve it!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you! And your family.

    Hope you land a job soon. Been missing your posts.

    ReplyDelete